The domain name www.hotelriverviewrooms.com(hereinafter referred to as "Website") is registered in the name of KOLLAM ROYAL PARK HOTEL AND RESORTS PRIVATE LIMITED a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at XXV/812, SRIVALSAM, THEVALLY.P.O, KOLLAM, KERALA-691009 (hereinafter referred to as “THE COMPANY”).
This User Agreement for the Website shall come into effect on 0000 hours India Standard Time 01st April, 2016.Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with THE COMPANY, these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations, with THE COMPANY.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires ‘You’ or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the terms and conditions and has been allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User or have been identified as Guest User by providing cell number and email id. THE COMPANY allows User to surf the Website without registering on the Website. The term “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean THE COMPANY.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SO PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not transact or use Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. Website reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your data and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password, if allotted. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this terms and conditions, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
There is no charge or fee for browsing on the Website. However we reserve the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to us.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Website. Throughout this terms and conditions, THE COMPANY’s prior written consent means a communication coming from THE COMPANY, specifically in response to your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services
- harm minors in any way
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
bb) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms hotel river view rooms, THE COMPANY, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of THE COMPANY, or its suppliers or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of THE COMPANY’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or THE COMPANY’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to THE COMPANY.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of THE COMPANY and / or others.
9. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
10. We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled or licensed by us, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to
2. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us. We may at any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in KOLLAM.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below
Booking Terms and conditions.
The full amount of the reservation will be charged on your credit card shortly after your booking is confirmed.
- A valid credit card/Debit Card number is required to confirm the booking.
- Rates are exclusive of the applicable government taxes, which is presently at 21.2%.
- Any revision in tax, the revised taxes will be applicable.
- Guaranteed reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the date of arrival and no show will be subject to a one-night retention charge.
- Rates quoted are in INR and on per room per night basis.
- To avoid early departure charge fee, kindly inform 48 hrs before scheduled departure date.
- Check in time is 14:00 Hrs and check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Note that children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the no of adult’s box.
- Exchange rates are for information only.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are at your disposal for any further information you need.
We will provide 50% cashback if the cancellation takes place within 24 hours of booking.